Joining Expat Therapy 4U
All you need to know about becoming an Expat Therapy 4U therapist
- Can I still maintain my private practice and be an Expat Therapy 4U therapist?
- Do I have to offer online therapy to be an Expat Therapy 4U therapist?
- How much notice do I need to give if I decide to leave the platform?
- How will the Expat Therapy 4U platform improve my work?
- I'm part of a professional body that isn't listed. Does this mean I can't join?
- What are my privacy obligations?
- What are the standards I must adhere to should I choose to join the platform?
- What could result in Expat Therapy 4U removing a therapist from their site?
- What happens if a therapist breaks a part of their contractual agreement with Expat Therapy 4U?
- What requirements do I need in place to register with your platform?
- What sorts of therapists work with Expat Therapy 4U?
- Which accrediting bodies do you accept?
- Which countries do you currently work with?
- Which languages do you currently work with?