What sorts of therapists work with Expat Therapy 4U?

Expat Therapy 4U works with private multilingual and multicultural therapists who are experienced in working with the English-speaking community across Europe and wish to expand their private practice.

At the moment we accept counsellors, psychologists and psychotherapists who are licensed to practice in the country where they are based, hold a professional indemnity insurance and have a clear criminal record.