How can I sign in if I forgot my password?
If you've been locked out of your account and could not remember your password, please follow the instructions below;
1. On our website, click 'Sign In'.
2. Click 'Forgot Password'.
3. You may enter your username or your email. Click 'Get New Password'.
*In case you could not remember both the username or email you've entered when signing up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. You should see a notification which says 'We have just sent you an email with Password Reset Instructions'.
4. Open a new tab or browser to check your email. Click on the link which looks like this;
*In some cases, emails get lost in your Spam/Junk folder. Make sure to check in your Spam/Junk folder and/or hit the refresh button of your browser.
5. Enter a new password then click 'Submit'.
5. A notification which says 'Password reset complete' will appear. You may now Sign In with your new password!