I have more than one Therapist Service. How can I show this on my booking form?
As mentioned in this article, we can create a Therapist Service according to the following types:
- Family therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy, and
- Couple therapy
When Clients request for an appointment, it is best that we know which Therapist Service they are booking for. This is best reflected on the Booking Form with the help of Custom Fields.
1. Upon signing in, click on ‘ Your Name’, then click ‘My Listing’.
2. Under Therapist Profile, click ‘ Calendar’.
3. Go to the third tab, ‘ Booking Form’, then click ‘ + Paid Service Selector ’.
4. Follow these instructions (shown in the image below):
- Tick the box 'Required Field'
- Name your label as Service
- Click ' + WooCommerce Product ' to make the drop-down menu appear
5. Depending on the Therapist Service(s) you have created in the Services tab, customize your dropdown menu by clicking 'Select a Product''.
6. Click ' Save Custom Fields'. Your Booking Form should now look like this!